[Ndca-l] 2012 Ted Belch Golden Desert Debate Tournament--in LAS VEGAS!

Jacob Thompson jacob.thompson
Wed Nov 9 15:13:06 EST 2011

The Ted Belch Golden Desert Tournament will be held on the UNLV campus in Las Vegas, NV from Friday Feb. 3-Sunday Feb. 5, 2012.  Tourney info and registration will be posted on the Joy of Tournaments site very shortly.

The tournament will feature policy debate, LD, Public Forum, and Congress.

Entry fees will be reasonable, the tournament hotel is nice but affordable, our tournament hospitality and meals are top-notch, and it is IN LAS VEGAS!

We look forward to seeing you all here in February!

Sincerely,

Ted Belch and Jake Thompson