[Ndca-l] Low Cost Lakeland Tournament Open for Entry

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Wed Dec 19 22:12:42 EST 2012

*March 1-3, 2013

You can register at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ny/lakeland/info.asp?p=1

Entries are first come, first served. There is no limit on the number of
students you can enter, but when we run out of space there is no more
space....

There s a PER SCHOOL entry fee of $50. You can enter as many teams as you
wish for $50, if you pay by January 31st. If you pay AFTER January 31st,
the school fee increases to $100.  The school fee is non-refundable.*

There is one limit to the "as many teams as you wish" rule -- you can have
as many teams and LDrs for the price of one school fee until February 15th,
2013.  After that, the price increase to $30/entry.  After 2/22, it
increases to $40/entry.  After 2/26, it increases to $50/entry.

Similarly, drop fees

after 2/15 -- $30/entry
after 2/22 -- $40/entry
after 2/26 -- $50/entry

We won't forgive drop fees.  Given the cost of the tournament to your team,
I hope you realize that asking for this is a bit unreasonable, especially
since registering participants who do not show crowds-out others.

*There are no fees for substitutions.
Drop fees are due at registration.*

There are no other entry fees. If you wish to order a ticket for dinner on
Friday and lunch on Saturday, you can do so by entering the total number of
meal tickets that you wish to purchase for your team.

TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE TOURNAMENT.
TICKETS MUST BE ORDERED BY FEBRUARY 10TH THROUGH JOY OF TOURNAMENTS.  IF
YOU DROP A STUDENT WHO YOU ORDERED A MEAL TICKET FOR, YOU MUST PAY FOR THE
MEAL TICKET IN ADDITION TO THE DROP FEE.

* Hired judging: *

*$150/3 rounds of needed commitment
If not hiring, you must supply:
1 judge for every 2 policy teams
1 judge for every 3 LDers
1 judge for every 3 PF teams
*

--
Stefan Bauschard

Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Debate Coach, Lakeland Schools
International Programs Consultant, National Forensic League (US)
Consultant, National Forensic League of Korea (ROK)
Consultant, Dipont Education Management (China)

(C) 781-775-0433
(F) 617-588-0283