[Ndca-l] Debate Theory Articles/textbooks

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Sun Jul 1 14:52:55 EDT 2012

Hello folks,

For the coaches/teachers of the Dallas UDL I'm trying to put together
various theory writings/textbooks that eithe the coaches can read or
can provide to students as an individual article to read. Folks have
been awesome about sharing some of the old DRG articles, but if you
have any and/or have anything you've written yourself, please send it
my way.

A lot of stuff is currently up on our resource page -
http://dallasurbandebate.wikispaces.com - although there'll be a
substantial reboot of materials there in the next month.

thanks!