[Ndca-l] Registration for the New York City Invitational opens at 12:01 AM on August 1!

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Thu Jul 5 12:52:55 EDT 2012

The Bronx High School of Science Speech & Debate Team invites you and your
team to participate in the forty-second annual New York City Invitational.

We have an octafinals bid to the TOC in Lincoln-Douglas Debate, an
octafinals bid in Public Forum Debate, a semifinals bid in Team
Debate (Policy Debate), and a top six bid in Legislative Debate
(Congressional Debate).

We offer competition in six individual events: Dramatic Interpretation,
Extemporaneous Speaking, Duo Interpetation, Humorous Interpretation,
Original Oratory, and Prose & Poetry (Oral Interpretation). We are an
NIETOC-qualifying tournament. We will host the preliminary rounds at a
satellite site on Saturday and the elimination rounds at Bronx Science. The
satellite site will be close to Bronx Science and we will be providing a
shuttle bus between venues continuously on Saturday.

The tournament will run on *Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, October 19, 20,
and 21* in Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Public Forum Debate, and Team Debate. The
tournament will run on Saturday and Sunday for Legislative Debate and the
Individual Events.

*As always, registration will open at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on August 1.
PLEASE PLAN TO REGISTER RIGHT AWAY: our debate events filled in a number of
hours last year.*

The official web site for the forty-first annual New York City Invitational
is located at *nyc.tabroom.com*. In addition to a history of the
tournament, information about the 2012 installment of our event will be
posted as well.

I encourage you to "like" our official Facebook page! There will be news
there as well. http://www.facebook.com/nycinvitational is the URL.

--
Jon Cruz
Director of Forensics (Speech & Debate)