[Ndca-l] Seeking Debate Coaches for China -- $45K/10 months and free housing
Mon Jul 9 15:50:38 EDT 2012
The start time for these positions is this fall. Please email me as soon
as possible if you are interested.
*Dipont Education Management Group *is a leading Chinese educational
services company with a particular focus on the delivery of overseas
curricula to Chinese students. In affiliation with highly regarded public
high schools, Dipont currently manages 14 A Level Centres (UK curriculum)
and 7 AP Centres (US curriculum) in a range of locations across China.
Dipont also co-ordinates international educational exchange programmes,
summer programmes and provides emigration and study abroad consultation in
Dipont Education Management Group is seeking full-time speech and debate
coaches to be based in high schools in partnership with Dipont.
1. Teaching the debate course provided by Dipont at designated partner
schools (5 schools within the same city) for about 2 hours per academic day
2. Assisting teachers at partner schools in recruiting and training
students interested in speech and debate
3. Organizing debate clubs and conducting individual and group practices
during and after the academic day as well as on occasional evenings and
4. Supervising and judging at local and national tournaments
5. Training and supervising judges
6. Based in major cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai , Shenzhen
This position requires a candidate with the following qualifications:
1. A minimum of a bachelor?s degree
2. Previous experience with high school speech/debate
3. 2 years of classroom teaching experience preferred.
4. Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with
students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators.
5. Capable of cross-cultural communication
6. A keen interest in exploring Asian culture
1. Dipont provides housing and round-trip flight tickets
2. Compensation: 45k/year (10 months? working in China)
President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ndca-l