[Ndca-l] REMINDER: Registration for the New York City Invitational opens at 12:01 AM on August 1!

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Sat Jul 28 23:20:01 EDT 2012

As a reminder, registration for the New York City Invitational opens at
12:01 AM Eastern on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. For those of you in the
other time zones, that means registration, of course, opens on Tuesday.

Please plan to register early: our debate events filled in a number of
hours last year. We are looking forward to hosting you!

Hotel information will be available by mid-August. I am in the process of
negotiating the very best arrangements for all of you based on feedback we
received last year. Sorry for the small delay with this...but it will be
worth the wait!

Jon Cruz