[Ndca-l] Registration for 2012 Niles Township Invitational open on August 1

Eric Oddo eriodd
Mon Jul 30 12:47:50 EDT 2012

Debate Coaches,

I am pleased to announce that registration for the third annual Niles
Township Invitational will open on Wednesday, August 1 at Joy of
Tournaments<http://www.joyoftournaments.com/il/nileswest/info.asp>.
The tournament is on Friday, September 14 - Sunday, September 16, 2012. We
will have one division in Open Policy Debate. Niles West High School,
located in Skokie, Illinois will host the tournament. Additionally, Tara
Tate, Director of Debate at Glenbrook South High School and Joshua Brown,
Director of Debate at Homewood-Flossmoor High School will coordinate a
Novice Workshop on Saturday, September 15 during the tournament. *The Niles
Township Invitational is a finals TOC bid in Open Policy Debate.* We are
looking forward to providing excellent hospitality and a competitive
tournament for your students. If we get a significant amount of
out-of-state teams, I will look into getting a room block at a local hotel
for 2013 - 2014.

*As always, we will provide a 50% discount on entry fees for any school who
is a member of an urban debate league.  *

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look
forward to seeing you in September!

Best,

Eric Oddo (eriodd at d219.org)

Katie Gjerpen (katgje at d219.org)

Scott Dahlberg (scodah at d219.org)

--
Eric M. Oddo
District 219 Speech & Debate Coordinator