[Ndca-l] Fwd: Summer Internship Opportunity for College Students with RIUDL

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Wed Mar 7 12:39:23 EST 2012

I thought I would pass this on to the NDCA listserve in case anyone has any
students interested in spending time with the Rhode Island UDL.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Belanger, Ashley <ashley_belanger at brown.edu>
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Subject: Summer Internship Opportunity for College Students with RIUDL
To: leaguedirectors at googlegroups.com

Hi All--

If you know of any college students/recent high school grads who might be
inclined to spend the summer in the "Creative Capital" please send them our
way! The RI Urban Debate League will be hosting two summer interns this
year and are looking for self-motivated individuals with policy debate
experience and an interest in urban education/non-profits. We have posted
the position as unpaid for now, but expect to be able to provide a modest
living stipend ($1,000) pending an outstanding funding request. Please see
attached description, and feel free to contact me with questions.

Thanks,
Ashley

--
Ashley H. Belanger