[Ndca-l] Job openings at Westminster

Jenny Heidt jennyheidt
Wed Mar 14 14:29:43 EDT 2012

Westminster is hiring a number of new teachers this year.  We have
openings in nearly every department.  We do not have debate classes
but the school is committed to hiring an additional person with debate
experience to teach and coach.  The school occasionally hires people
without advanced degrees but having at least mater's degree is very
helpful.  We are a private school so you do not have to be certified.
You do need to have majored in the area that you would be teaching in.

A partial list of our openings can be found here:
http://www.westminster.net/about_us/employment/index.aspx

Please contact me at jennyheidt at gmail.com if you are interested and I
can help you start the process.  Positions are filled on a rolling
basis as they find candidates that they like so applying sooner is
better.

Jenny