[Ndca-l] Boston UDL is hiring - prefers a debate alumni

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Fri Mar 16 14:37:34 EDT 2012

Hello,

If anyone may be looking to be a program manager or has any college
assistants who have some UDL experience, this might be a good fit for
them.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve <steve at bostondebate.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Subject: The BDL is looking for a UDL alum
To: LeagueDirectors at googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We are hiring a program manager. The ideal candidate is a UDL student
who is a college senior or graduate, or maybe a college senior/ recent
graduate who is a volunteer in your league.

If you would please pass this out to folks in your networks, I would
really appreciate it. I think it would be great if we could connect
with one of your UDL alums and get them working in urban debate. We
are just too young to have our own?

Thanks

Steve

----