[Ndca-l] 2013 NDCA Championships

Tate, Tara ttate
Mon Mar 19 14:11:45 EDT 2012

The NDCA Board recently voted on a 7-1-1 vote to hold the 2013 NDCA Championships in mid-April.  The date may somewhat fluctuate based on the availability of our chosen host but we will hold our 2013 tournament on a similar date to prior years.

It is also not too late to register for the 2012 Championships!  See our Joy of Tournaments registration page for more information!  Our numbers in all of our events are looking great!  It should be a very competitive tournament in policy, LD, PF, and Congress!

Best,

Tara L. Tate

Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)

Chair of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association

Co-director, The 2011 Glenbrooks