[Ndca-l] Room share at the Marriott Renaissance North Shore for the Glenbrooks?

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Sun Nov 4 12:31:08 EST 2012

Hey there,

If you are staying at the Renaissance, and have room for two boys in one of
your rooms, please let me know. I just made some adjustments to our
Glenbrooks registration because of the SAT rescheduling that occurred after
Hurricane Sandy, and this has suddenly given me an opportunity to do a room
share. (I'd like to use the room for additional judges if possible.)

So, if you have a room that can fit two more boys, let me know.

Thanks!

Jon

--
Jon Cruz