[Ndca-l] Announcing the 2013 Middleton Debate Tournament

Nick Bubb njbubb
Tue Aug 6 17:52:16 EDT 2013

Dear Debate Coach,

The Middleton-Cross Plains Debate Team is honored to host its third annual
debate tournament this year. We invite you and your forensics or debate
team to join us for an enjoyable weekend of competition on Friday, October
18 and Saturday, October 19, 2013.

We are honored to announce that students who reach the final round debate
in Public Forum will receive a qualifying leg to the University of
Kentucky?s Tournament of Champions. As Wisconsin?s only TOC tournament we
will continue our commitment to offer an efficient event, with excellent
judging, and superior competition. Similar to last year, we will offer
individual awards for winning students, including speaker awards in Public
Forum. Additionally, we feature some of the lowest entry fees for a
Tournament of Champions caliber tournament.

It?s our goal to be an excellent regional offering for your entire squad.
We are now offering competitions in Congressional Debate and Extemporaneous
Speaking. For your convenience, we have arranged a block of hotel rooms
within a five minutes drive from Middleton High School.

Our tournament website is available at Joy of Tournaments -
http://joyoftournaments.com/wi/middleton/info.asp - and should be open for
registration on August 15 (the site is still currently under construction).
The website contains additional details about the tournament. We would be
honored to have you join us. We hope to see you in Middleton on October 18
and 19.

Sincerely,

 Nick Bubb

Middleton Debate

P.S. - If you're wondering, "Where on earth is Middleton, WI?" The City of
Middleton is directly adjacent to Madison, Wisconsin along the shores of
Lake Mendota. (Quite literally - keep driving West on University Avenue and
eventually, you end up in Middleton). Madison is Wisconsin's second largest
city, the state capital, and the home of the University of Wisconsin.

We really enjoy living in South-Central Wisconsin and in Dane County in
particular. If there's anything we can do to increase your enjoyment of our
community, please ask and we'll try our best to fulfill your request.

--
Nick Bubb, M.P.A.
Public Policy Analyst