[Ndca-l] Niles Township Invitational (9/13 - 9/15)

Eric Oddo eriodd
Mon Aug 19 14:31:15 EDT 2013

Debate Coaches,

The Niles Township Invitational is now open for registration on joy of
tournaments. <http://www.joyoftournaments.com/il/niles/info.asp?p=1> The
tournament is a Finals bid in Policy Debate. Additionally, Tara Tate will
run a Novice Workshop for young debaters on Saturday, September 14. The
workshop is free and all I ask is that you encourage your students in
attendance to purchase concessions. There is also a new tee-shirt tab where
you can order tee-shirts. Tee-shirts are free of charge for each head coach
and each student who is competing at the tournament. Please note, the host
building for this year's tournament is Niles North High School. The high
school is conveniently located right off the Old Orchard Road exit on I94.

I look forward to seeing you at the tournament. If you have any questions,
just ask.

Best,

Eric

--