[Ndca-l] Time to renew your NDCA membership

Tara Tate ttate
Fri Aug 23 09:45:54 EDT 2013

I hope the start of the school year is off to a great start for everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder to renew your NDCA membership if you are
an annual member.  The new membership cycle starts October 01 so you want
to make sure we have received your paperwork and money by then so you can
participate in upcoming votes for new Board members and the policy topic.

If you are a lifetime member, thank you for your membership.  You don't
need to do anything to keep your membership active!

If you are not currently an NDCA member, we truly encourage you to think
about paying the nominal fee of $30.  We keep our membership fees low, but
they are necessary for the organization to continue to provide the services
and complete the projects that we do.  If you utilize any of our services
(Open Evidence project, argument wiki, tournament calendar, etc), we would
love for you to contemplate becoming a member so we can continue to offer
those!

There are two ways to become a member:
1 - You can print off the membership form (
http://www.debatecoaches.org/about/membership/) and mail your check to our
CFO, Jenny Heidt.  Jenny does have a new mailing address.  Please send the
paperwork and check to:
The Harker School
Attn: Jenny Heidt
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129

If you already sent it out to the Atlanta address, no worries.  Her mail is
being forwarded.

2 - You can register through the AFA website - scroll down - we are the
fourth option:  http://www.americanforensics.org/catalog/8.

Thanks for your continued support of our organization!
Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS
Chairperson of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association