[Ndca-l] 2013 Chattahoochee Cougar Classic

Garrett Abelkop abelkopg
Fri Aug 23 10:29:24 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

The Hooch Debate Team is excited to invite you and your students to attend
the annual Cougar Classic Debate Tournament with events to be held at
Chattahoochee High School Friday September 27th, Saturday September 28th,
and Sunday September 29th, 2013.

We are pleased to announce that the Cougar Classic has again been certified
as a *TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS* qualifier at the *FINALS* level for varsity
policy debate. The varsity policy debates will take place on
Chattahoochee?s campus Friday through Sunday.

The following events will be held Friday and Saturday:

-Novice Policy

-Junior Varsity Policy

-Novice Lincoln Douglas

-Varsity Lincoln Douglas

-Novice Public Forum

-Varsity Public Forum

This year, unfortunately, we will *NOT* be offering competition in
individual speaking events.

The Hooch Debate Team has been working hard to ensure a quality tournament
experience at a low cost.

We hope that you will be able to join us in September,

Garrett Abelkop

Director, Hooch Debate

abelkopg at gmail.com

o(770) 521-7600 x139