[Ndca-l] Judge for Blake

Bryant Yang bryantyang
Thu Dec 5 00:51:26 EST 2013

My name is Bryant Yang, and I'm free to be hired to judge for policy at
Blake - I can also judge PF as well. I'm only available on Saturday, but I
can judge every round that day. I'm a former debater for Sioux Falls
Lincoln - I had a winning record at the TOC and won Cat Nats in high
school. Email me at bryantyang at college.harvard.edu if you want to hire
me!

Bryant Yang

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email, including any attachments, contains
information which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from