[Ndca-l] JW Patterson Invitational-OKC-Jan. 18-20--update

Bryan Gaston bgaston76
Tue Dec 10 11:03:45 EST 2013

JW Patterson Invitational, in Oklahoma City update?

Any of you that missed a tournament due to the recent bad weather across
the country I would love for you to consider attending the JW Patterson
this Jan. 18-20th.  The LD round robin is full, the novice policy RR is has
around 10 spots left and we are at about ? capacity in varsity policy.  We
will provide quality judging, good hospitality and recommend entering
sooner rather than later if you plan on attending.  The University of
Oklahoma is hosting a policy round robin before the JW Patterson and all
the information for the tournament and the OU round robin is on the Joy of
Tournaments website.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ok/heritagehall/info.asp

--
Bryan Gaston
DOD
bgaston76 at gmail.com

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth can be a revolutionary
act."
--George Orwell