[Ndca-l] Issues concerning the high school community

Jim Menick jim.menick
Wed Dec 18 11:51:14 EST 2013

I've been porting it over the the website. I'm pretty sure this list is
open to anyone. I don't know about how or when folks will speak their
minds, but I do find emails have a tendency to disappear. Plus I'm seeing
listserv responses in a number of different gmail windows rather
arbitrarily (which is, as gmail people know, the bane of the latest
iteration), making it hard to follow.

jimmenick.com: Debate, books, and various nonsense