[Ndca-l] Issues concerning the high school community

Chris Palmer palmer
Wed Dec 18 12:47:04 EST 2013

Yes, the emails posted to this list are archived publicly here:

http://lists.debatecoaches.org/pipermail/ndca-l-debatecoaches.org/

So please do not post anything to this list you wouldn't want on the web
anyway; it's going to land there one way or another.

Cheers,
-Chris

---
Free Tournament Management software from IDEA:  http://www.tabroom.com