[Ndca-l] Derby City Classic Update & Hotel Change

Christopher Vincent cjvinc08
Mon Dec 23 12:12:36 EST 2013

Good afternoon,

We hope you will join us January 31-Feb 2.  In an effort to make the
tournament cost efficient, we have been able to secure a cheaper hotel with
the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown at a $99 + tax rate.  Please
be sure to make these reservations by Jan 16 and let me know if there is
anything I can do to make the tournament accessible to you.  We want to
expand debate opportunties in our city and we need your help to make it
possible.  We will help with registration fees and anything else you need
us to do.

We hope to see you in January.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown

100 E Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY 40202

Ph: 502-569-3553

$99+Tax

Group Code:Derby City Classic Debate
>><http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Derby%20City%20Classic%20Debate%5Esdffd%60dcddcda%7Cdcddcdb%6099.00%60USD%60false%601/30/14%602/2/14%601/16/14&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>

Christopher J. Vincent
Director of Speech & Debate
James Graham Brown School