[Ndca-l] Issues concerning the high school community

Jim Menick jim.menick
Tue Dec 17 20:20:13 EST 2013

While putting this in the listserv is fine, I always find that kind of
communication ephemeral. It's hard to find later on, and if it's important,
like this, that's a shame. So I'll cross-post it and any comments to the
main discussion page of the debatecoaches.org site.

jimmenick.com: Debate, books, and various nonsense