[Ndca-l] Issues concerning the high school community

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Wed Dec 18 13:14:10 EST 2013

While I realize that there is a chance that any email I send could be
re-posted elsewhere, I posted here with expectation that this was a
listserv of debate coaches that I was addressing my email to.

If this is an open list (beyond debate coaches), and if people are going to
re-post messages to other open forums, then I don't think I'll say very
much (if anything).