[Ndca-l] Issues concerning the high school community

Robb Gray firstpacific
Wed Dec 18 16:20:56 EST 2013

I believe it should be limited to the forum it started in. No one should
have to wonder where else it might appear. That said: we should all realize
that anything we put in writing will probably become public, unfortunately.
Best Regards, Robb Gray

I will be taking some time off during the hollidays'. My last day in the
office will be December 20th. I will be back in the office December 30th and
for a half day on December 31st. Back in the office on January 2nd.

  _____

From: ndca-l-bounces at lists.debatecoaches.org
[mailto:ndca-l-bounces at lists.debatecoaches.org] On Behalf Of Stefan
Bauschard
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:06 AM
To: John M. Masslon II
Cc: ndca-l at lists.debatecoaches.org
Subject: Re: [Ndca-l] Issues concerning the high school community

I like the fact that this conversation is occurring on email because this
listserv is, I believe, limited to debate coaches. I think people are more
likely to speak what is on their minds than if this discussion is moved to a
public message board.

Also, I'm a bit sensitive to coaches airing all of their disagreements
(which is important to do) in front of all of the students.

I'm curious as to what others think.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM, John M. Masslon II <johnmasslon at gmail.com>