[Ndca-l] The City Classic @ Iowa City High, January 25th & 26th, 2013

Vince Woolums vince
Sat Jan 5 11:08:02 EST 2013

Hi Coaches,

We look forward to your attendance at the annual City Classic in Iowa City
on January 25 and 26th.

Favorite features of last year's attendees were the great food, beautiful
trophies, and efficient schedule.  This year, we look forward to an
expanded contestant pool, and more opportunities and experiences for your
students.

Registration is now open on our Joy of Tournaments site (
http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ia/iowacity/info.asp?p=1).

Please contact Jen at brinkmeyer.jennifer at iccsd.k12.ia.us or Vince at
vwoolums at littlehawkdebate.com if you have any questions.

See you soon,

Jen Brinkmeyer and Vince Woolums

--
Vince Woolums
Director of Debate, Iowa City High

This email communication, including attachments: is protected by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Review,
retransmission, dissemination, and other use of this email -- or taking any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient -- is strictly prohibited.