[Ndca-l] Woodward Registration Now Open

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb
Wed Jan 23 09:17:36 EST 2013

Dear Directors of Debate:

We invite your top first and second year competitors to attend the* 2013
First and Second Year National Championships hosted by Woodward Academy on
March 22-24, 2013.  *Registration is now open on Joy of Tournaments (
http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ga/woodward).

We offer the following events:

   - First Year Policy Debate
   - Second Year Policy Debate
   - First Year Lincoln Douglas Debate
   - Second Year Lincoln Douglas Debate

LD will use the January/February topic.

*New for 2013* ? we will allow each school up to *six* initial entries in
each division.  If you desire additional entries, they will be waitlisted
and entered if space permits.  The tournament and hotel tend to fill up
fast, so make your arrangements soon.

Thank you,
Maggie Berthiaume, Bill Batterman, Paula Nettles and Brian Keith Jackson