[Ndca-l] Derby City Classic

Christopher Vincent cjvinc08
Fri Nov 1 06:30:24 EDT 2013

The Derby City Classic is now open for registration on tabroom.com.  The
tournament will take place at the James Graham Brown School January
31-February 2 in Louisville, KY.  We will offer Novice and Varsity Policy
Debate; Novice, JV, and Varsity Lincoln Douglas Debate; and Public Forum
debate.  For your convenience, we are located near the Louisville
International Airport (for teams that are flying), and are located in the
heart of Downtown Louisville.  Please join us in an effort to increase the
visibility of high school debate in Louisville, KY.  We promise to offer
quality competition, and hospitality and intend to keep registration costs
low.  A full invitation can be found on tabroom.com.  We hope to see you
there!!!

Christopher J. Vincent
Director of Speech & Debate
James Graham Brown School