[Ndca-l] I would like to ask the association for help in promoting our website www.debatingwithfriends.com. Our non-profit is promoting it to keep young people practicing their writing and analytical skills online. The tweet and facebook writing is showing up in schools and at work. We made it competitive and fun. We believe this would be a great place for your students to get additional practice and have a chance to win small cash and prizes as an additional incentive. Please check us out @ www.debatingwithfriends.com. Thank You!

Andre Williams designsontees
Mon Nov 11 15:58:18 EST 2013