[Ndca-l] Hotel for Western JV & Novice Nationals in San Francisco

Lexy Green lexy
Wed Nov 13 23:06:40 EST 2013

Our block should be open now. Hotels near SF State are expensive, so
you may want to jump on this soon.

The tournament hotel is the Courtyard San Francisco Airport, located
at 1050 Bayhill Drive, San Bruno, CA 94066. The telephone number there
is 650-952-3333. This hotel is a 10-15 minute drive from the San
Francisco State campus. It is the closest Marriott property to the
tournament. There is a wide variety of fast food in close proximity to
the hotel.

The block is listed as "Debate Competition Room Block." You may
reserve rooms in the block by calling the hotel directly, or calling
Marriott reservations at 800-321-2211. Block rooms have two queen beds
and are available on the nights on Friday, March 7 and Saturday, 8 at
a rate of $109 per night. If your school requires rooms on the night
of the 9th, let me know and I will try to add them to the block. The
cut off date for the block is February 14, but we urge you to book
early as the block may fill well before that date.

--
Lexy Green '81
Director of Debate