[Ndca-l] NDCA Rooms - Summitt Hotel

Tara Tate ttate
Tue Apr 8 18:33:42 EDT 2014

Hey everyone -

I am needing two rooms for just Monday night.  Long story about having
kings, taking someone else's doubles, and now short for Monday night.  If
you do end up canceling any rooms, will you shoot me an email?  I will
immediately call The Summit to try to extend my reservations to include
Monday night.

TT

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS
Chairperson of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association