[Ndca-l] NDCA National Championships - updated hotel information

Timothy Mahoney pacedebate
Thu Feb 27 22:20:23 EST 2014

The hotel will be undergoing some renovations which will result in some
minor inconveniences and, in exchange, they have reduced the rate to $84
per night.

Please stay at the tournament hotel and please book your rooms as soon as
possible.

Technically, we have until March 11 to make reservations however the sooner
people book the sooner we will know how many rooms we will need. This helps
us negotiate to keep our block of rooms as far away as possible from any of
the renovations.

thanks,

Tim Mahoney

Director, 2014 NDCA National Championships policy debate