[Ndca-l] Sad News

stephenegoldberg at comcast.net stephenegoldberg
Wed May 7 16:25:33 EDT 2014

Hello,

I write to with sad news. On Sunday May 4, 2014, former Nevada Union High School debater Sierra Winkler was found dead on a beach in Santa Barbara. Sierra graduated from Nevada Union from 2012 and was attending UC Santa Barbara. She was a 4 year debater who attended summer camps and many national circuit tournaments, so some of you, and some of your current and former students, may have known her. I do not have information about a memorial at this time. I will post information as a I receive it. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me directly at stephenegoldberg at comcast .net or (916) 712-0782.

Stephen Goldberg