[Ndca-l] Organization Information.

Johnston, Nathan johnstonn
Sat May 10 19:34:41 EDT 2014

Greetings,

My name is Nathan Johnston, and I am the Director of Speech and Debate at Trinity Valley School in Fort Worth, TX. In the coming school year we are looking at doing some expanding and fundraising as our young team begins to grow and flourish. I?m hoping to be able to gather some information on other programs around the country to take to my headmaster as we begin this process. Below are a few, simple questions. Feel free to answer as much or as little of it as you like. I really appreciate any and all input. I don?t mind sharing the data I collect if anyone is interested (and the respondents are ok with it). Once again, thanks for all of your help, and I hope you all have a good end to the school year/beginning of summer!

What is the size of your program?
What events do you participate in?
How many tournaments do you attend per year?
What is your annual operating budget (approximations are fine)?
How many full time coaches do you have?
How many part time coaches do you have?
What is the pay range for your full time coaches?
For your part time coaches?
If asked, may I share your answers (excepting personal information of course)?

Thanks,
Nathan Johnston
Director of Speech and Debate
Trinity Valley School, Fort Worth, TX