[Ndca-l] Harvard-Westlake Tournament 2016

Bietz, Michael mbietz at hw.com
Tue Jan 6 15:39:38 UTC 2015

Greetings -

We just wrapped-up the Harvard-Westlake Debate Tournament & debateLA Challenge. This upcoming weekend we’re hosting a Middle School tournament. For the few of you that might be waiting on full results, I’ll send them after the MS tournament.

In the meantime I wanted to announce that we’re moving the Harvard-Westlake Debate Tournament & debateLA Challenge to the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday weekend - which falls on January 18, 2016.

Once again we will offer divisions Novice & Varsity LD, as well the World Schools Debate format. We are planning on adding at least one division of Policy debate as well.

Best regards,
Mike Bietz