[Ndca-l] A more real announcement

Chris Palmer palmer at tabroom.com
Fri Aug 5 15:36:30 UTC 2016

There will be a brief 1-2 hour downtime of the NDCA listserv at some point this
weekend.

I am moving the old Tabroom server to a new location because we need to change
how we pay for it.  Said server is going to become the new home of the
caselists and the Open Evidence project; once we get everything moved and
installed that's when those will start to roll out.

The old Tabroom server is much much more powerful than the existing setup we
have for the wikis; hopefully this will address the stability issues we've had
with the wiki, and will definitely let us bring back the oft-missed document
search function.

Best,
-Chris

---