[Ndca-l] Harvard-Westlake Debates & Oakwood Debates

Bietz, Michael mbietz at hw.com
Tue Aug 16 00:23:15 UTC 2016

We will be hosting our annual tournament again this year over the Martin Luther King Jr Holiday.

We will open registration on or before October 1.

Schedule Overview:

Thursday January 12: LD Round Robin
Friday January 13: LD Round Robin
Saturday January 14: HS Invitational (Novice LD, Varsity LD, Policy, World Schools)
Sunday January 15: HS Invitational Continued
Monday January 16: Late Elims in VLD & Policy; MSPDP Invitational Tournament; Public Debate on Civil Rights.

The Varsity Lincoln-Douglas division is an Octafinalist bid to the Tournament of Champions.

We’re also happy to announce that Oakwood School, just a few minutes away from HW will be hosting a Public Forum tournament on the same weekend. The Oakwood tournament will have a separate registration page on Tabroom, but we will be coordinating our schedules and sharing a tournament hotel.

Harvard-Westlake Debates: hwdebate.tabroom.com<http://hwdebate.tabroom.com>
Oakwood Debates: oakwood.tabroom.com<http://oakwood.tabroom.com>

We hope you consider joining us this season.

- bietz