[Ndca-l] Harvard-Westlake Debates & Oakwood Debates

Katie Ward katie.ward at polytechnic.org
Tue Aug 16 22:35:02 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Will you be hosting a middle school invitational on Saturday, December 7,
2017?

Poly will be hosting a Tri?Quad?League invitational on Saturday, March 18,
2017.

Katie

Katie

Katie Ward | Polytechnic School
6th Grade History | 6th Grade Coordinator | Middle School Debate Coach | Rancho
California Debate League President
katie.ward at polytechnic.org
626-396-6508

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Bietz, Michael <mbietz at hw.com> wrote:

> We will be hosting our annual tournament again this year over the Martin
> Luther King Jr Holiday.
>
> We will open registration on or before October 1.
>
> Schedule Overview:
>
> Thursday January 12: LD Round Robin
> Friday January 13: LD Round Robin
> Saturday January 14: HS Invitational (Novice LD, Varsity LD, Policy, World
> Schools)
> Sunday January 15: HS Invitational Continued
> Monday January 16: Late Elims in VLD & Policy; MSPDP Invitational
> Tournament; Public Debate on Civil Rights.
>
> The Varsity Lincoln-Douglas division is an Octafinalist bid to the
> Tournament of Champions.
>
> We’re also happy to announce that Oakwood School, just a few minutes away
> from HW will be hosting a Public Forum tournament on the same weekend. The
> Oakwood tournament will have a separate registration page on Tabroom, but
> we will be coordinating our schedules and sharing a tournament hotel.
>
> Harvard-Westlake Debates: hwdebate.tabroom.com
> Oakwood Debates: oakwood.tabroom.com
>
> We hope you consider joining us this season.
>
> - bietz

*P O L Y T E C H N I C   S C H O O L*
*"Celebrating the joy, the love, and the creativity that emanate from the
human spirit."*