[Ndca-l] Badgerland Debate Tournament (Middleton)

Nick Bubb njbubb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 03:34:58 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Middleton and James Madison Memorial will be hosting the second annual
Badgerland Debate Tournament on Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November
12. The invitation is now available on tabroom at the following link:
http://badgerland.tabroom.com/

Registration opens on August 30.

We are a Gold Public Forum TOC bid at semifinals and we are finals bid in
Lincoln-Douglas. We are also offering two divisions of policy debate. If
there is sufficient interest, we may also offer break rounds for the best
second year policy debaters in the open division who did not advance.

There are two hotel blocks available and information about how to register
for those is also on tabroom.

We hope that you will consider joining us this season. Please let me or Tim
Scheffler know if you have any questions about our event or if there's
anything we can do to assist your squad in coming to Wisconsin.

Thank you,

~Nick

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile