[Ndca-l] Chattahoochee Cougar Classic - 9/30-10/2 - Invitation

Garrett Abelkop abelkop at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:16:46 UTC 2016

Colleagues,

The Chattahoochee Debate Team is pleased to invite you and your students to
attend the 2016 Chattahoochee Cougar Classic with competition in
Policy,Public Forum, and Lincoln Douglas debate.

We are excited that the Cougar Classic has once again been certified as a
> FINALS level bid to the Tournament of Champions in Varsity Policy debate.
> The varsity policy debates will take place on Chattahoochee's campus Friday
> through Sunday.  All other events will take place Friday and Saturday.

Registration and the full tournament invite can be found at
http://chattahoochee.tabroom.com

We are looking forward to hosting and hope that you will be able to join
us!

Garrett Abelkop
Assistant Administrator, Chattahoochee

Kevin Bancroft