[Ndca-l] 2016 Minneapple Invitation

Rick Brundage rickbrundage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:17:23 UTC 2016

Dear Coaches,

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2016
Minneapple at minneapple.tabroom.com.  The 2016 Minneapple will take place
on November 4th-5th.  We offer Novice, JV, and Varsity Lincoln Douglas
Debate, Novice and Varsity Public Forum Debate, and Congressional
Debate.  Varsity
LD and Varsity PF are both bids to the Tournament of Champions at the
Octafinal level and Congressional Debate has a bid for the Top Six
competitors.  This year, Varsity LD will feature six preliminary rounds and
a partial triple octafinals.   Site information, hotel information, and
schedules are all available on our Tabroom site.  Please email
rickbrundage at gmail.com if you have any questions.

We are committed to providing an efficient tournament with great
hospitality, strong competition, and superior judging.  We look forward to
seeing you at the Minneapple!

Sincerely,

Rick Brundage

Director of Debate