[Ndca-l] Fwd: FYI: NFHS 2017-2018 Policy Debate Topic Final Ballot

Shunta Jordan jordanshun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:04:25 UTC 2016

Greetings!

Below you will find the breakdown of the results from the first round of
NFHS Topic Voting.

The final two topics are Education Reform and Energy Policy. A ballot for
the final round of voting is attached. Please email me a ballot with your
vote or reply via email with your choice.

The deadline for submitting votes to me is December 2nd! Please send votes
to jordanshun at gmail.com.

Thanks!!