[Ndca-l] New Trier Tournament Registration!

David Weston weston.david.a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:16:40 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that the New Trier Season Opener tournament will take
place Saturday, October 8th through Monday, October 10th! If you would like
to enter your teams for the tournament, please do so soon! We will be
sending emails out to those who are registered regarding TBA slots and
waitlists soon and anticipate letting teams off of the waitlist early next
week! To reserve your spot at the tournament, visit our tabroom page:
ntso.tabroom.com.

Hope everyone's year is going well!

Dave Weston
New Trier