[Ndca-l] START OR RENEW NOW: NDCA Membership
tallungan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:39:13 UTC 2016
My name is Christina Tallungan and I am the current membership coordinator
for the National Debate Coaches' Association. I am emailing to notify
people to start or renew their NDCA membership for the 2016-17 school year.
Supporting the NDCA is important to continue efforts like the following:
- NEW! NDCA Novice Policy Packet released - all files can be found on
the Open Evidence Project Website: https://openev.
- NEW! NDCA Coaches Conference in May - last year's conference addressed
issues such diversity in debate and liability issues related to coaching
- Open Evidence Project - NDCA continues to centralize many national
policy camps in one place for the community.
- NDCA Championship Tournament - This National Championship will be held
on April 8-10, 2017, at Weber State University in Ogden, UT and will host
LD, Policy, Public Forum, and World School Debate events. NDCA also honors
several coaches at the awards.
- Curriculum and Tournament Director Materials - Several materials are
Only members can do the following:
- Run for and vote in the NDCA Board elections. This means you must JOIN
NOW to submit a candidacy statement by Sept. 15th and to vote in the
elections by October 1st.
- Vote and nominate for the NDCA educator, coach, and tournament awards
*Starting 2016-17, annual membership is $50 and lifetime membership is $500*.
Membership expires at the end of April 2017.
To join or renew now using a credit card, click here and choose 4th option
If you would like to send in a check for membership, please make check
payable to the National Debate Coaches Association.
Attn: Shunta Jordan
966 West Paces Ferry Rd
Atlanta, GA 30327
Thank you and good luck with your debate season!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ndca-l