[Ndca-l] Golden Desert Debate Tournament in Las Vegas--Registration is now open!

Jacob Thompson jacob.thompson at unlv.edu
Mon Dec 4 18:49:33 EST 2017

Registration for the 2018 "Golden Desert High School Debate Tournament"
hosted by the UNLV Debate Team Feb 3-5 is now open on Tabroom.com. We host
Novice and Varsity Policy Debate, Novice and Varsity LD, and Varsity Public
Forum Debate. The tournament is a Quarterfinals TOC bid in Policy Debate
and a Semifinals TOC bid in LD!

Most of the important info for our tournament can be found on our
tabroom.com website http://goldendesertunlv.tabroom.com

Pertinent highlights:
*Entries for our tournament are cleared off the waitlist AFTER payment is
received (payment info is listed on the tourney tabroom website).
*Hotel information will be forthcoming soon.
*We have a tradition of incredible hospitality including serving a light
breakfast, snacks, and full lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.
*Awesome Las Vegas-themed trophies
*This tournament is hosted in FABULOUS LAS VEGAS!!!

We hope to see you all soon!

Jake

Jacob Thompson, Ph.D.
Director, Sanford I. Berman Debate Forum
Associate Professor in Residence
Department of Communication Studies
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy, Box 454052