[Ndca-l] New Trier Tournament!

David Weston weston.david.a at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:59:14 EDT 2017

Dear coaches,

The "New Trier Season Opener" is now the Trevian Invitational! We have
renamed our tournament after New Trier's unique mascot and cordially invite
you and your policy debate teams to our campus.

The Trevian Invitational will take place Saturday, October 7th through
Monday, October 9th. The tournament remains a quarter finals bid to the
Tournament of Champions and with a few more states a max qualifier for the
NDCA championship and Baker Award!

We look forward to continuing our tradition of hospitality, qualified
judging, and a humane schedule for you and your students. To facilitate
this we are moving rounds on Saturday and Sunday to the newly renovated
Winnetka campus.

All information for the tournament can be found at ti.tabroom.com.
Registration will open on August 7th.

Hope to see you in Winnetka this fall!