[Ndca-l] Can your students receive academic credit for being on the speech and debate team?

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:27:34 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm working on a debate promotion and I'm trying to demonstrate how many
schools offer academic credit for being on the speech and debate team.
This will help show schools that debate is academically valuable, not just
something that exists as something "extra"

If your school offers speech/debate as a class to provide credit to
students competing on the team, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would fill
out this four question form.

https://goo.gl/sd7RsA

Steefan

--
Stefan Bauschard

Co-Founder, Millennial Speech & Debate / Millennial Speech & Debate
Institutes
millennialsd.com / millennialsdi.com
Debate Coach, Lakeland Schools
International Programs Consultant, US National Speech & Debate Association
Consultant, Dipont Education Management (China)

(C) 781-775-0433
(F) 617-391-3067