[Ndca-l] REMINDER: 2018 NDCA Conference: Call for Sessions Closing November 30th

Christina Tallungan tallungan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 12:17:30 EST 2017

Mark your calendars for our Third Annual NDCA Conference will be in
Chicago, IL, on May 19-20, 2018. This year's conference will focus on
"Examining Pedagogical Practices in Debate." Please complete all of the
following information in this Google form
<https://goo.gl/forms/FckVlhQUa3pGIQAJ2> to volunteer as a speaker and/or
to submit session suggestions *by November 30, 2017*.

Past sessions have included:

Gender in Debate
Race in Debate
Writing Effective LD Cases
Public Forum Evidence Standards
Debate Across the Curriculum
Tournament Tiebrakers and Tabroom
Alternative Tournaments: Maximizing Student Opportunities
Tournament Liability
What is a novice?

The Board will set the conference schedule in January.  Please note that
entering your email address in this form permits the NDCA Board to email
you regarding the 2018 conference.

Some highlights:

   - Conference sessions will continue to be free to attendees
   - NDCA will host a light dinner on Saturday evening for conference
   attendees

We look forward to reviewing your suggestions to better serve our debate
coaches!

In service,
Your 2017-18 NDCA Board