[Ndca-l] 2018 NDCA Coaches' Development Conference - Call for Sessions/Speakers

Christina Tallungan tallungan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:34:03 EDT 2017

Mark your calendars for our Third Annual NDCA Conference will be in Chicago, IL, on May 19-20, 2018. This year's conference will focus on "Examining Pedagogical Practices in Debate." Please complete all of the following information in this Google form to volunteer as a speaker and/or to submit session suggestions by November 30, 2017.

Past sessions have included:
Gender in Debate
Race in Debate
Writing Effective LD Cases
Public Forum Evidence Standards
Debate Across the Curriculum
Tournament Tiebrakers and Tabroom
Alternative Tournaments: Maximizing Student Opportunities
Tournament Liability
What is a novice?

The Board will set the conference schedule in January.  Please note that entering your email address in this form permits the NDCA Board to email you regarding the 2018 conference.

Some highlights:
Conference sessions will continue to be free to attendees
NDCA will host a light dinner on Saturday evening for conference attendees
We look forward to reviewing your suggestions to better serve our debate coaches!

In service,
Your 2017-18 NDCA Board