[Ndca-l] La Costa Canyon Winter Classic Tournament Announcements

Teja Vepa Tejavepa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 22:03:14 EDT 2017

Good Evening Coaches,

Sorry if you are getting this email twice – I wanted to send this to all
registrants of both the 2016 and 2017 LCC Winter Classic as well as the
NDCA Listserv.

Some relevant announcements:

1) La Costa Canyon has hired a new director--Cameron Martin, who will be
running the tournament this year. Please direct all correspondence
regarding the tournament to him. All correspondence that reaches my inbox
regarding the Winter Classic has/will be forwarded to Cameron.

Contact information:

Cameron Martin, Director of Forensics

La Costa Canyon High School

Email: cameron.martin at sduhsd.net

Phone: (760) 436-6136 x6495

2) Registration and Tabulation will take place on JOT
(JoyofTournaments.com); if you had registered for the waitlist on the
Tabroom page that was set up last year, I have downloaded those entries and
forwarded them to Cameron for waitlist priority purposes using a procedure
he will designate.

You should re-register on JOT regardless. The Tabroom page should no longer
be accessible. Please find the link to the tournament below. Invite,
Schedule, Financial information are all available.
http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ca/lacosta/info.asp?p=1

Lastly, I want to congratulate Cameron on his new position at La Costa
Canyon High School and wish him and his team the best of luck with the 47th
Annual LCC Winter Classic Tournament!

Thank you,

--Teja Vepa