[Ndca-l] Carrollton Sacred Heart Tournament 2017

dana randall danarandall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:30:40 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues:

You are cordially invited to attend the 1st annual Carrollton Sacred Heart
Tournament.  The tournament will be hosted on the Carrollton Barat campus
in Coconut Grove, FL on December 2-4, 2017.  We will host six rounds of
Varsity and Novice Policy.

We are committed to providing exceptional hospitality with breakfast and
lunch provided on both Saturday and Sunday, while still maintaining
competitive entry and hired judging costs (100$ per team, 30$ per hired
round of judging).

Our space is very limited so we encourage you to enter your teams as early
as possible to secure your space.

Attached you will find more details.  We look forward to seeing you in the
lovely Coconut Grove area this December!

Sincerely,

Dana Randall
Director of Debate